Employment Type: Full-Time/Contract
- Assess and determine the scope of the client’s needs in regard to Business Process Improvement (BPI) and act as primary point of contact for all client interactions
- Consult with clients on identified process improvements that impact efficiency, capabilities and/or ROI
- Utilize best practices in business process improvement to improve efficiency and operations
- Oversee all aspects of BPI solutions: inception, development, deployment, maintenance, etc.
- Ensure timely and quality submission of client deliverables regarding business process improvement
- Collaborate with clients to facilitate, design, and create enterprise level tools required for internal solutions using existing platforms such as SharePoint, PowerApps, and other Office 365 solutions.
- Monitor key performance indicators and determine gaps in performance metrics
- Recommend and execute change management solutions for efficiency and quality improvements
- 5+ years of experience in Business Process Improvement in corporate setting or for a consulting company
- Lean Six Sigma certification (L-6S) or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Proven ability to manage complex large-scale projects under significant constraints
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in related specialization is desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships at all levels of client’s organization
- Desire to work with Zolicity’s leadership to formulate strategies to expand client relationships
- Active listener, great attitude, team player